Monday, March 8, 2010

Youth Group

WATT=Z is the awesomeness. I honestly could not have asked God for a better youth group and a better group of people to be around. I love youth group so much, because I get to worship God, and it is the one place where I really feel like I am around people that influence me positively, especially in relation to God. This week when we came we all switched each others jackets. I had Tim's, Sofie had Josh's, Luke had mine, Mason had Grace's, Sam had Mason's, and Josh had Sofie's, Tim had Luke's.... I don't remember whos Grace had, but either way it was all pretty funny :) We were going to watch Princess Bride, so we ate popcorn first :) It was fun, because we were all throwing it at eachother trying to aim it into each others' mouths :) Although that often failed ;) Some people *cough* *like Grace* *cough* got good at throwing it up and catching it in our own mouth :) I am..... getting better at it ;) Some people even half succeeded in doing "slam dunks" which I gotta say is kinda cheating ;) But funny also :) In the end Princess Bride ended up not working, sadly :\ But we got to have a Praise & Worship time. It was awesome :) Thats really all I can say. I mean I love praising God through song so much. Its unbelievable to me how God shows his awesomeness to me through song. And we had a praise and worship time at church on sunday too. It was amazing :) "Now I can, trade these ashes in for beauty, wear forgivness like a crown. Come to kiss the feat of mercy. I lay every burden down at the foot of the cross" (: So many good songs :) And Youth Group, Jesus Lover of My Soul Such great songs, and there are so many of them too :) Again, I can't express how much I love Youth Group. It is just such great worship and fellowship time..... always benefical :)
Thursday after school is generally when my week starts to really brighten up... YG is the reason for it :)

2 comments:

  1. Funny how we were just having this convo today about how YG is the highlight of our week :)

    ReplyDelete