Monday, March 8, 2010

Winter Formal

I totally forgot to write about the winter formal!!! So here it is with a few pictures :)

This is my awesome red hair that is not actually red ;) But it looks red in the picture so I just thought it looked cool :)

Me and my sis after we got our hair done.

Meghan with the "Body Guards." lol :) that was priceless, they actually did look like security guards standing right at the entrance :)

Luke and Me

Mason and Ozde

The 7th Grade Girls

Luke, Grace, and David

Mr.Meyer and Hannah

Miss Schnieder leading the train!! :)

Hyunsung and Me

You gotta love Grace's uniqueness :D

Luke and Me

Pretty Nashiha :)

Erol Can and Melisa

Go Mason for getting Miss Kilgore to dance!!! :D

Mason dipping Grace :)

Sara dipping Grace :D lol, the faces are too funny xD

Cleaning up, and it is easy to see that Sofie has by far the hardest job ;)

2 comments:

  1. So I saw a picture of Bineaky and I couldn't help thinking about what Missa said in YG today ;) And it seems like there's a pattern of me being constantly dipped :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! total embarassment!! but I have to say it was totally funny xD plus, I'm getting used to telling ppl this, cuz when ppl ask I really just don't feel like lying about it....
    also yes, there is sort of a theme of u gettin dipped :) but my fav. pic is totally the one where u are doing that dance thing the opposite of everyone else xD

    ReplyDelete