Friday, October 14, 2011

Friends

God made us to have relationships with one another. God has given me some of the most amazing friends in the entire world. And because life is not easy and I am far from a perfect person, these friendships certainly do not always go "right" or "as planned". But I know with all my heart that my best friends are forever. We may fight, argue, cry, ignore, compete, be stubborn, unsympathetic, insult, or hurt one another, but I know that those things could only end up bringing us closer. I am certain that God did not just put these amazing people in my life for me to use and dispose of. My friends are truely God-given, because in my hardest times those are most of the people that God used to help me cope, and I can only hope that God uses me in the same way for them. I heard an expression once that said something like:"What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger." Sometimes I think that's exactly how God uses the 'bad' situations. Having friends like I do is enough proof in and of itself for me to believe in a loving God. Thank you God. Especially for Harim and Grace, because they have done more for me in the past couple years than I can even comprehend. Gotta luv those besties <3

No comments:

Post a Comment