Thursday, September 22, 2011

Summer Time Part 2

Ok, so I sorta failed with updating you all with the rest of my summer, but it happens. Basically I had an AMAZING time with family this summer, and I also spent two weeks at Camp Orchard Hill (in Dallas, PA). That was a blast, and it definitely helped to give me a better perspective of my future despite the difficulties. I made aMAZing friends there, and I really felt like I had known them most of my life after less than a week, and by the end of the second week we were all practically family. I definitely hope I get to see them all again someday. I also started an online British Literature coarse, which currently I am waaaaaaaay behind on, so yeah, prayer would be great :) Apart from that my summer was chill when I got back from camp. Well chill minus surviving an earthquake and a hurricane both in one week.... yep, that was my summer 2011 in PA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment