Sunday, October 3, 2010

Confusion

I am so confused as to what emotion(s) I am experiencing right now. Maybe annoyance, happiness, anger, peace, sorrow, hopefulness, loneliness, or all of them, or more. I cannot decide, actually I just don’t know, which is the real problem. Actually I might be feeling all of them for different reasons and/or motivations. Now I’m just confusing myself now.

I guess I’ll explain a few.

My first is a mix of hope and peace. I was reading my Bible, and I came across this verse in Jeremiah that I have been looking for, for quite a while now, because I kind of had forgotten what it was about. But I am so happy I found it, especially right now.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Says Jeremiah 29:11. It is a great verse. It words I cannot explain it gives me peace.

Ok, so my next set of emotions: sorrow and anger. I had a sort of fight with my parents. I was not thinking straight and therefore even though I thought before I spoke it did not go over well. Also it did not help that both my parents misunderstood me and I misunderstood my parents. I hope it is all ok now though. I do not like fighting with my parents.

And lastly, happiness. I am a female, a reflection of certain character traits of God. God purposely formed me, cared for me, and made me the way I am, beautiful and perfect in His eyes. God has blessed me and loved me, helped me and held me. What more could I ask for?? What not to be happy about??

2 comments:

  1. It's weird how much Bible study and Bible class influences us... at least it has influenced a lot of my viewpoints. You just don't respond to things the same way when you were a 5th grader :P Arguing with parents has always been my weak point, but hopefully God will guide us both.
    Keep posting stuff Kalistarita I like reading your blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace- Bible Class and Bible Study this year have been some of the most influential things in my life, ever. I try to post when I can, but often times don't do so well with keeping up with it. Love you much chica xx You keeping posting too!!

    ReplyDelete