Saturday, February 20, 2010

Auditions

Our school is putting on the musical the Wizard of Oz this year. I auditioned for the part of Dorothy, mostly because my mom wanted to me, but I did think it would be fun. I did not get the part, and I was a little dissapointed, but my friend Dianne got the part. I know she will do very well, so I am happy :) I have a very minor role as one of the Oz Girls in Emerald City. I only have three lines to memorize, which is good because it should be easy. Grace got the part of Gloria, which I know she will do well :) Also, because the Oz Girls are sort of followers of Gloria, I get to follow Grace around in the play :) lol, funness xD
Also, I was offered to be also the Stage Manager by Miss LaMertha. For this I feel very honored to be trusted so much; however, it is a very time consuming job. I really would love to do it, but I'll have to see what is best for my schedule. I really hope it will work out. Even is it does not, God always provides, which I have realized even more very recently. I have so much to learn about God.
Also I have been given an oppurtunity to babysit on a regular basis, which is good, because I am really praying that through some miracle I will be able to visit my dear friends in England this summer. In other words, I will need money to fly to England. I miss them so much. God provides, and He knows what's best for me always.

2 comments:

  1. Haha you get to follow me around? Hmm I suppose so, but now that you are stage manager I'm guessing it will be the opposite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :D well maybe when we're back stage, but when we're acting on stage I am totally a follower ;) :D

    ReplyDelete