Friday, November 6, 2009

Bolu Trip 2009

The Bolu trip was awsome! I am soooooooo glad I got to go :) I had such a great time with many friends :) There were soooooo many highlights of the trip! And I think I might just have to copy Grace by numbering them ;)

Highlights:
1)Playing Truth or Dare with Grace, Sophie M., Madeline, and JiHye.
2)Sitting by the fire and talking with friends.
3)Throwing powder in Grace's face ;)

4)Picking up pinecones with Grace, Ben, and Isaac.

5)Seeing and experiencing God's beautiful creation.

6)Helping build the sandpit on the playground with Grace, Ben, and Tim.

7)Doing different odd jobs with Grace, Ben, Tim, Isaac, Meghan, and Sofie S.


8)Playing Sardines with Grace, Tim, Ben, Josh, Mason, David, Taylor, Meghan, Sofie, Sophie, and many others.
9)Playing Speed and Egyptian Rat Slap with Miss Turley, Isaac, Grace, Luke, Adam, and others.

10)Church service on Sunday.
11)The always amazing worship and fellowship.
12)Mr.Meyer's stories (especially the Justice, Mercy, Grace one).
13)Playing all the different games that Mr.Meyer taught us :D

I had a really great time :) One thing I learned it to thank God for everything. It rained on us on Sunday, and it prevented us from working farther on our different projects. But Mr. Foreman pointed out the fact that rain is such a blessing. Without rain there would be drout, there would be no water, and God blesses us with rain. Even though God gives us things we don't nessicarily like, He gives these things to us for a good reason. Thank you God for your blessings!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog and e-mail is the only source to whats going on with your life so ya better write lots! :) I see you at school but I can't always see you... te amo Kalista

    ReplyDelete
  2. It strikes me that I am in all of the pictures except 2... I like this blog post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, ok, well if you wouldn't have banned urself from FB, then you could chatted w/ me on there, but nooooo, you banned urself :P lol, jk, I'm proud of you girl. self-control!!! :) lol, well I gotta say that I tend to kinda hang around you a lot, hence you being in many of my pics :) te amo girl!~

    ReplyDelete