Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Time

So…… it is not yet summer, but I considering we only have two days of school left, it is close enough. This school year has definitely been the best school year of my life….. so far :) Even though there are many people I miss dearly *cough* *Harim* *cough*and many other people. On the bright side, Harim and Sevda are coming back next year! It’ll be great to see them again :D So the last two days of school are coming up, but they are both half days. This weekend had been the best though. Now that exams are over I have absolutely no school stuff to have to worry about, which is the best feeling in the world, actually it isn’t the best feeling in the world, cuz that feeling probably also happened this weekend :) but either way, it is cool to have no homework or studying to do :)

So this weekend I hung out with Luke a lot, which has been cool :) Friday night our family was at the Bruton’s and we watched Sherlock Holmes. And Saturday, we were watching the World Cup, we watched USA vs. England, it was a good match, but the goal America got was kind of cheap :P I gotta say I feel really bad for Green, England’s goalie. And actually I fell asleep sometime during the second half…. oh well :P At least no one scored that half, it was 1-1. Yeah, it was a really awesome weekend over all :)

So our last day of school is Tuesday, Monday is the Senior Luau, and then Tuesday is Graduation. It is gonna be fun, but also sad. On the bright side, I probably won’t be crying my eyes out, because thankfully not too many of my good friends are leaving this year. That is the one bad thing about going to an International School….. people leave :\ But life goes on, things happen, and over all, like I said, this year has been one of the best of my life :)

Summer is almost here, which means first things first – OLIVE GROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!~ :D It is gonna be awesomeness :D I so totally can’t wait till camp, cuz I have a feeling that it is just gonna be awesome this year, although it is pretty much awesome every year, so yeah :) I wish we could figure out our summer plans for sure though, not knowing is kind of annoying……

2 comments:

  1. LOL i can guess when (or maybe i should say with who) that "best feeling" happened :D :P !!! I gotta say, bet u enjoyed falling asleep :P i know it sounded sounded like you wouldve enjoyed it... have fun @ olive grove! im so glad u r staying 4 another year!!! so that means ill see you when school starts!!! yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :) wtvr Sofie :P ;) yeah, it was a fun weekend :) yeah, I'm so glad too!! I'll get to see u in ur 8th grade year :) have fun ;) 8th grade is pretty cool, at least it was for me :)

    ReplyDelete