Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just An Update.... Ok, Maybe A Pretty Cool Update :D

Ok, I'm pretty sure I did not mention this before.... well actually I know I didn't mention this before; it was intentioanlly not mentioned. So way back when, in my blog post titled "March Madness" (which was actually published in early April :P, well hence the March 'Madness.' I was busy!!). So anyway, I said that somethin exciting happend on March 25th as well as our first soccer game, and that I would save it for a later date. Ok, so I'm guessing you might want to know what that is?? Well if your name is Grace Kim and you happen to be my best friend, then chances are you already know ;) lol :) but I'll just say it anyway. Ok, so basically, I have a boyfriend :) Yep, its pretty awesome is it not?? I mean generally I would probably say not, except this is different. I mean I really like him, and he apparently really likes me too :) Therefore, it is pretty awesome :)

6 comments:

  1. :D The secret is finally out! Jk :D Wow I'm surprised you made it public. Oh well since your parents approved I guess everything else is pretty much settled. I'm smiling so much right now, I'm so glad the whole issue is over :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :) yeah, well I told my parents. plus posting it on my blog is about as public as..... like two people knowing :P lol :)
    I'm glad the issue is over too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kalista! But you didnt put a name.... is it who i think it is? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Missy yeah it's who you think it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol :) I'll just leave it at that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it Luke because it sure seems like it! Especially during the W.O.O performance!

    ReplyDelete